Why automate processes with low-code?
Enterprise automation not only involves automating one department or just one process, but all the processes across departments — from start to end. It doesn’t just end there. Once everything is automated and running well, the technical complexity begins. This is because the processes change and evolve all the time.
If you automate processes with a low-code platform, you will create a flexible solution for your application.
What is process automation?
Process automation is a technology which is used to execute a task recursively where manual work can be reduced. Automation typically decreases the manual efforts while performing any task. Automation is not the process of automating one department or not one process, it’s all about automating all the processes and departments from start to end.
What is low-code automation?
Low-code automation processes allow the end-user to automate all the processes in the application with little to no coding. Low-code automation process is automating business processes that need less coding, making it easier for non-technical users to work on automation projects and decrease reliance on developers and software engineers. Rather than relying on complex and hard code to automate business processes, users can implement visual tools, such as model-driven application design with drag and drop features.
When to use low-code?
Automating simple, repetitive, routine tasks.
- Enterprise wide automation.
- Building new applications.
- Enhancing existing applications.
Why do we need an automation process with low-code?
- Business Process Management
- Dynamic Case Management
- Robotic Process Automation
Do I need a low-code platform?
A low-code platform allows you to create and run your application across your organization on any device without any coding. You can use any automation studio to fully automate your business processes.
- Define your data that will be handled by your process.
- Start creating a process diagram where you want to define all the steps of your process.
- Design and build steps screen for every step of the process.
- Include the logic of your processes through business rules.
- Connect your process with other applications through any integration option.
Benefits of automating processes with low-code:
If you want to rebuild your outdated system, you can do so easily in a low-code application platform.
- A user does not require deep technical knowledge. It’s easy to learn low-code and implement it in business without depending on developers.
- It can build so many apps in less time. So it saves time as well as reduces the need for more developers.
- It develops multiple apps within less time. So cost is decreased. This way, we can achieve higher productivity.
- Purchasing new software is faster than developing your own solution with low-code. Low-code development changes that dynamic. Instead of purchasing a new tool for System Applications and Products in Data Processing jobs, Information Technology(IT) can use a low-code platform to quickly assemble the needed processes. Instead of spending days or weeks of the month for writing, testing, and researching new scripts, IT can build those processes in very less time with fewer resources.
- Low-code is simple to learn and understand. It may be utilized throughout the organization without depending on expert developers. It does not require deep knowledge and understanding of software development.
- Low-code automation systems are able to meet the most complex and hard corporate requirements.
- Intuitive features such as drag-and-drop environments help users develop processes faster and see results sooner, so it leads to saving your time.
How automated processes with low-code benefit your business:
Enterprise automation is not just about automating one department or just one process. It’s all about automating all the processes in all departments from start to end. This is very challenging, technically speaking, and the project will continue even when everything is automated and running well because processes are changing and evolving all the time.
- Reused Element.
- Maintained control and visibility.
- Build with a company.